Welcome to Life Be Crrr-azy, my Writer Roni rants and ramblings about the craziness of life. Because, really, wouldn't you rather laugh than cry?!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I'm a writer!

   I am an actual writer!!  I finally feel it!!!  Sorry for all the drama-queeny exclamation marks, but I am about to bust a gut I'm so excited.  I realized that I can blog until I'm blue in the fingers, and while I love doing it and my blogs have inspired a few readers (and thanks for letting me know with your comments and messages, Yall!), I still didn't feel like my writing was for real. But now that I have held my memoir -- "Life Gone South (when I ran away to live at the beach and be a writer)" -- in my hands, ran my fingers over the slick cover, and felt the weight of the 554 pages, I feel it all the way to my soul.  And I even have an "author" page on Amazon.com.  Here's the link http://www.amazon.com/Roni-Blanche/e/B008X5ILZ0 for you to check it out.  Now I have no doubt that dreams do come true.
   Thanks to everyone who's read my blog (which will continue, by the way) and encouraged me in chasing my dream to be a writer.  There have been many low-down low moments where I would have quit if not for so many little nudges to keep going.  Now if you could just bless me with another little nudge for my book by spreading the word.  If you know anyone that would enjoy reading a funny, juicy memoir about my beach and writing adventures, send them the link or let them know I'm on Amazon, CreateSpace (title #3935971), and Kindle.
   Wishing Yall many blessings as well and keep chasing your dreams, no matter how crrr-azy they seem!

2 comments:

  1. You've been a writer for years... You just officially have concrete evidence to share with the world! Tickled pink that this dream has become a reality for you, on your own terms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right! It sure feels fabulous to have that concrete evidence in my hand, though!! Me likey.

      Delete

Feel free to post your comment anonymously. All comments are appreciated!